We re-examined everything we know about XC performance and geometry, and by employing Ride Aligned technology, created the Revolver FS 100; the pinnacle of modern XC performance.
The Revolver FS 120 benefits from the same stiff, lightweight chassis, but is specially-designed with a longer stroke rear shock and 120mm XC fork – creating a geometry specifically designed for larger than life rides where you don't have the time to pick the smoothest line – because there's a finish line to cross – in reality or your imagination.
- Full Carbon 120mm Frame - 12x148mm
- Marathon Geometry with Gravity Tune
- Custom Tuned RockShox Rear Suspension
- Ride Aligned
- POWER TO THE WIN: The Revolver FS's Ride Aligned XC design features a low, forward riding position for powerful, efficient pedaling, maximum traction, and a front end that stays on the ground when the going gets steep, so you're in control of where you go, and how fast you get there.
- REDUCED FATIGUE: Shifting the rider's center of gravity for optimum weight distribution within the Revolver FS 100's wheelbase, riders are able to navigate every aspect of a race course from an optimal position. The fine-tuned Ride Aligned XC design provides increased grip and support when the rider is seated and powering through undulating terrain, which greatly-reduces fatigue by minimizing the need for weight shifts throughout the race.
- STIFFER, FASTER FRAME CONSTRUCTION: The Revolver FS has been designed with a fine-tuned carbon frame to optimize pedaling efficiency. We engineered the downtube, bottom bracket and chainstay junctions to provide a 40% increase in axial rigidity, ensuring every available Watt you throw down is translated into forward motion.
- OPTIMIZED SUSPENSION DESIGN: The Revolver FS is designed to excel on a wide variety of terrain. The Ride Aligned suspension kinematics maintain incredible traction both climbing and descending and provides an efficient pedaling platform without having to reach for a lockout, while tracking precisely through rough descents. By employing the Ride Aligned Bike Setup App, your suspension sets up quickly and precisely.
- UNCOMPROMISED DESCENTS: In addition to the pedaling prowess of the new Revolver FS, we wanted to be sure it would charge descents – not just survive them. So, we designed the FS 100 with a 68.5 degree head angle and a 60mm stem. The 120 is a degree slacker which, when combined with the Revolver chassis' frame stiffness, 120mm dropper post and 2.35" tires, provides a level of precision and confidence on descents that will leave competitors in your wake.
|Frame||Hi-Mod Carbon, 120mm, Ride Aligned|
|Headset||FSA Internal Cartridge Bearing|
|Rear Shock||Rockshox SIDLuxe Select+, 190 x 45mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Silver / Small||058817507786||0660811914|
|Black/Silver / Medium||058817507793||0660811915|
|Black/Silver / Large||058817507809||0660811916|
|Black/Silver / X-Large||058817507816||0660811917|